vrijdag 29 oktober 2010

Phantom Updates; 29th of October, 2010.

Are we in this alone, Or are we in it Together?

We're Together alright. We are Phantom. Phantom stands for Music and Love, Love in Music and Luv between man and Music.

The updates of today are;!

FIRST DATE IS CUMMING OUR WAY!

We have a serious amount of releases coming up! One of them is by one of the owners of Phantom, Alexander Vaca!
Vatska presented a few days ago his new upcoming Album/Extended EP. It's called 'First Date' and contains a lot of excellent tracks. The remixes are coming from Our favourite guy from the region of Aguascalientes in Mexico, The one and only CH1M3R4, who released a few weeks ago his first Phantom Release. Phant-003 is now 'Alpha Centauri'. And the other remix is from our Dutch guy, Beatrage, who frankly is..... Me!
Get Hyped!

THE PHANTOM COMPILATION IS CUMMING OUR WAY TO.O!

As most of you already know, Phantom Records is going to release a 15 track compilation on Itunes, including all our artists! There is no date set, but our expectations are that the album should be finished near the end of November. As a little sneak peak, this track is one of the tracks we are going to release on that album. I hope you guys enjoy this little treat, since I enjoyed it aswell!

In my Opinion, this is a Masterpiece by Together Robots. Incredibly Funky and stylish.
Reminds me a lot of Art-tee, don't you think? :D

PHANTOM RECORDS LIVE @ TSG, ZWOLLE

Yes, indeed! A Live gig!
I have been trying to get Phantom into a wider audience. Unfortunatly, I live in the Netherlands, which practically means that it wouldn't work, since music preferences are totally generated by what the radio broadcasts. But it actually had worked after all, and it worked so good, that I have agreed with the schoolboard of my High School to throw a party in the name of Phantom Records! As far as I know, there will be around 150/200 people who would like to come. This is then, officially, the first Phantom Gig! Since nobody on Phant, except for me, lives in Zwolle, I decided to spin on my own, but since there is a very talented DJ at my school too, I agreed with him that we would both spin some tracks. Well. That's all I can say for now. The party will be thrown around mid February, and 1/2 of the profits will go directly to Phantom Records! Let's hope there will be a lot of guests who like PHANTastic Music! :D

That was that, I guess.

As Beatrage likes to say; Love is Life!
See you next time!

Beatrage

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten